The main switch fuse box is there to help prevent electrical fires. If you overload a circuit, and it tries to draw more current than the wire is supposed to have, it will pop the fuse, causing an open circuit, and electricity stops flowing. The main switch allows you to disconnect all electricity coming into the home.
Otherwise, the current would heat the wire to the point where it would burn/melt the insulation, then the bare wires would start the house on fire. Not fun if left unattended.
- 20 years of experience.
- Comprehensive list of products.
- Authorized dealers of all products for brands like Legrand, Anchor, Bajaj, Polycab etc..
- Lowest prices.
- Warranty available.
- Electrical contractors available for work.
- Best quality product at lowest prices.
- All India delivery.
- Electrical Contractors.
- Builders & Promoters.
- Individuals for new property.
- Individuals for redesigning property.